- Posted by ah
- On 17. September 2019
- 0 Comments
Andreas Huber, Managing Partner
Andreas is the Founding Partner and Managing Partner of TDA. He holds a diploma from Technical University Berlin (Dipl.-Ing.) and has more than 18 years of professional experience in interdisciplinary advising of organizations and companies in the public and in the private sector in the fields of strategy, business process optimization, reorganization and trans-formation, change and project management. His primary fields of activity are leadership development and organisational consulting. Mr. Huber has vast experience in the field of modelling and optimizing processes and cooperation within and between organizations. He is an expert specialising in accompanying the managerial implementation of re-organization projects and strategic cooperation (from ad-hoc cooperation to strategic alliances to mergers). Recently, he has conceptualized a strategy for the further development of two clusters in the Capital Region Berlin-Brandenburg and. Furthermore, he is consulting two large Federal Institutions during their major organizational change project. Mr Huber has extensive experience with the facilitation of change projects and also with the moderation of conferences and large groups.
His pertinent experience entails inter alia:
- Strategy Consultant during large scale merger and acquisition project of an international industrial group: Strategy and business consulting during post-acquisition integration phase. Conception of strategic workshops for realignment and conducting of a Europe-wide culture analysis as part of a synergy potential analysis.
- Business Developer and Enterprise Architect in the project “Data Market Austria” (DMA, sourced by Austrian government with 3 Mio EUR) and responsible for business development of the OpCom of the future national Data Market. Also business angel and start-up manager of a Austrian start-up company for blockchain based artificial intelligence analytics in Vienna.
- Business Consultant during the merger of equals of two international pharmaceutical companies. Supporting the German part during post-merger integration with support in strategic and tactical realignment on unit level and management development.
- Business Process Re-Engineering Consultant for a European Financial Services Authority: full in-depth business process re-engineering project (BPR) at a European Financial Services Regulatory Authority (focus prudential and conduct processes) from the BPR Study to the BPR Implementation.
- Large German Municipality: Setting up an implementing a performance and risk management system for large scale projects
- International Stock Exchange in GCC: Conception and setting up a corporate performance management from scratch for all departments (2014-2015)
- Large Scientific Helmholtz Institute and University: strategy project at the President’s office to establish a „Continuous Improvement Process“ (CIP) in the working area of research management (project on „quality management of research“). And another project for the Project Management Agency (Public Funding Agency). There restructuring of the administration section and implementation support.
- State Berlin, Senate for Economic Development and State of Brandenburg, Ministry of Economics and European Affairs: Study / Brush up of ICT Masterplan Berlin-Brandenburg and feasibility study of ICT cluster Berlin-Brandenburg
- State Library of Berlin, Foundation of Prussian Cultural Heritage (SPK), Federal Research Facility: Business Process Reengineering (BPR) and optimization of processes and procedures.